Lugia's Lair Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadows Shop of Galore!

Go down

Shadows Shop of Galore! Empty Shadows Shop of Galore!

Post by Shadow_R Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:20 am

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TM Shop!
--------------------------

I have aqquired over time all TM's exept one, TM 72. If you need one, I would be the glads to give it you all!

If you perhaps want some type of pokeball, i gots 'em to!

Now if you want to know how to get the Red Chain, well, you have to tell me how to use it first!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shiny Shop!

You can aqquire here various things, I have many Shinies, I am In the 400's now, and fill out the following form to request one.

Name: (Do Not Put Arceus)
Level: (I have lots of Rare Candies Aqquired By tom_22)

Stockmarketer Says: ''Hey, you, yea you! You know we gots a certain pokemon in the back, it's a rare Rioulu and it's healthy as a horse, but there's something bouts it that would cost alot, it knows aura sphere, and some dude from almia names of kyle gave its to me, im looking for some master balls for it, you know, to travel and catch a cools pokemons... want to have a trade?''

Berry Shop!

Here you can ask for most berries, I have alot, but do NOT ask for the ones that have not yet been abled to be aqquired, or you will be banned from my shop's and your posts will be ignored!

Shadow_R

Number of posts : 86
Friend Code : Diamond: 2407 0022 4991
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down