Lugia's Lair Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mercury's Forest of Bugs

2 posters

Go down

Mercury's Forest of Bugs Empty Mercury's Forest of Bugs

Post by Mercury Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:01 pm

Yes, that's right. I finally became a Gym Leader.

Most of the Standard Clauses apply as they should be used in most battles on this forum (read General Gym Rules for details).

1) All battles will be 6 v 6 and LV100 SINGLE and switching during battle is allowed. Please, no more than 2 types strong against bugs.

2) No ubers or hacked pokemon allowed at all.

3) Sleep clause applies - No two pokemon should be asleep in a team at the same time (excludes self induced sleep).

4) OHKO clause applies - OHKO moves like Fissure, Horn Drill etc. should not be used as it makes the battle about luck.

5) Self KO Clause applies - Basically, if you and I are on our last pokemon do not use moves like Explosion to induce a draw. In the event of ignorance, I win.

6) Battles are held at my convenience and if you are defeated you must wait at least 24 hours before a rematch. In the event of disconnection, I win. If disconnection was accidental, we will battle again immediately. Disconnecting on purpose is not tolerated here.

Mercury

Number of posts : 34
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Mercury's Forest of Bugs Empty Re: Mercury's Forest of Bugs

Post by Shadow_R Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:20 pm

Haha, Let's battle mercury...
You have no match against my flaming fury!
I am on almost al day, send me a message anytime!

Shadow_R

Number of posts : 86
Friend Code : Diamond: 2407 0022 4991
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum